Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jerry sings Tuscarora



We heard from our favorite Nashville singer/songwriter Jerry Vandiver, earlier this month.
I'd just like to point out that his songs have won many awards. Also notice that he wears his Tuscarora t-shirt to the recording studio.
In Nashville.
With the other big names in music....(see Misty Loggins on the right)

I've also included one of his original songs---inspired by Tuscarora.

Jerry writes: "I am honored in that I was able to have Bill Miller - a grammy winning Native American recording artist - play flute and chant in the song."


For the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to load a song onto this website. But I do know how to upload videos, so I added some photos, many of them I credit to Rachel Swenson, the beautiful eagle was taken by Tom Younger....some of the photos were from Tuscarora Lake, some from Tuscarora Outfitters, some were not. I just put them together as a tribute to the BWCAW and Jerry, and I didn't mean to break any rules. We think he's awesome!


Cheers to you, Jerry Vandiver!

1 comment:

Scott Kronabetter said...

You guys are so lucky to live in God's Country. I miss my native Minnesota and my trips to the BWCA. I have put a visit to Tuscarora on my to do list. Thanks for sharing with us:)